Wednesday 5 November 2008

Identity and website


I feel that this logo is very appropriate as an identity for myself, as it en captures my name and ethnicity within the paisley style.


Here I have added more detail to the design. This could give it more depth and give the more Indian style to elaborate on my ethnicity.


I have been looking at indian paisley pattern to help create my identity (logo). This i feel is an approriate approach as i want to start creating a illustration practice around indian pattern making. Having a logo that shows this will help me create a clearer identity for my design practice.


From looking at paisley design, i now want to create my website and other pieces of stationary based around this design method. Using outline with inspiration from the style of paisley.

No comments: